Important information about the OneFamily Foundation
As a customer-owned business we don't have shareholders. This means we're able to reinvest our profits back into our business and improve the products and services for the benefit of our customers.
Through the OneFamily Foundation we offer our customers the opportunity to do something special for their loved ones or to give back to their local communities in the following ways:
- Personal Grants: Up to £500 is available to offer a financial helping hand to you, a family member or close friend.
- Young Person's Education Grants: Up to £500 to help a young person with the costs of further education or training.
- Community Grants: Nominate a local cause to receive funding of up to £5,000.
The OneFamily Foundation is not regulated or authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
In addition, more important information about the OneFamily Foundation can be found using the useful links below:
- OneFamily Foundation Terms and Conditions
- OneFamily Foundation homepage
- Foundation FAQs page
- Contact information
We accept no responsibility for information found in any other sites which can be accessed by linking from this site or for these other sites being available at all times. Links to any other sites are for general information purposes only and their contents are not approved, endorsed or promoted by us in any way, unless otherwise stated. When you click on any external site hypertext link, you will leave our website and access the external site at your own risk. The websites you visit may not be regulated for the promotion of financial products.
Therefore, by clicking these links and leaving our website, you shall be deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, the terms of this website. The website you visit may not be regulated for the promotion of financial products.